Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Slate Clock

I had nothing to do with this project, this was all my husband's doing. He took a photo from our daughter, it is of Seychelles one of her port visits while she was deployed.   Then he edited since it had some people in it.

From there he asked me if I had a 3D clock in my Silhouette Cameo program. I did not have one but, we looked in  the Silhouette store and found just what we were looking for.  So using my Silhouette we purchased the clock face and opened it up and added it to the photo.  We made the clock the same color as the colors in the photo.  Then it was printed out on sublimation paper,from there it was pressed on to a large slate.

My husband planned on giving this to  them as a Christmas gift. But, we seen them  at Halloween so my husband gave it to them then as an early anniversary gift.  Their anniversary is December 7th.  They really liked it and my husband was so proud how it came out.  I did not post about this until now, since my husband had the photo of it on his phone.  In this photo the clock arms are not on it but, they have them.


No comments:

Post a Comment