Monday, December 12, 2016

Santa's Magic Key

I seen this on Instagram @artsyfartsymama I thought is was so cute and since I had the chipboard from doing the Polar Express sign I decided to make the Santa's Magic Key.

Using my Silhouette Cameo I cut the words in green and red vinyl.  Then on the back I printed out a poem about Santa's magic key.  I hot glued it on. Once everything was on I put modge podge on over the sign and sprinkled white glitter on the top.

Then I took some twine and tied the key on to the chipboard sign. The last thing I did was add a ribbon so that it can be hung on the tree until Christmas Eve when it is hung on the outside of the front door. Love how this turned out. Gave it to a young lady for her little girl she was so happy to get it.

Here it is front and back, with a red ribbon that has snow flakes on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment