Thursday, November 10, 2016

UPDATED: Vinyl on car window

My husband and I have a new car and we are not one to put bumper stickers and things on our cars. But, our older car had some vinyl on  the back window. So I felt it was okay to put some vinyl on the back window.

I started out cutting out a tree of life in brown vinyl using my Silhouette Cameo. Then I placed a little pink vinyl heart on the tree.  This was placed on my back window on the right hand side.  Due to the color it is not really easy to see but, it is just the right size and works perfectly.

Then I made another one in a bright green vinyl also using my Silhouette Cameo. I cut this out and put it on the left side of the back window. They are pretty lined up together and they look really cool.

I really like how they both turned out and I am glad they are on my car.  I practice yoga 3-4 times a week and it has helped me so much in just letting go and living in the moment.

Here is a photo of the vinyl decals.



After I put these on my car, I noticed that I could not see the brown tree of life that well.  So I decided to change it out.  I used the same bright lime green color for the tree then  I put a dark blue vinyl on the background.  I also added the pink heart to the trunk.
This is the same color as the yoga tree of life but, with the blue background it looks different. I really like how this turned out.



I thought about putting a blue background on the yoga one but, I did not want them to match that much.  So instead I cut out the Chakras and lined them up on the yoga tree of life.  I even had a light blue color for the throat.  Love how these both look.  Goes great with our blue car.

No comments:

Post a Comment