The fonts are all different and I almost made them too big where they would not fit. What I did was line them up differently and they fit and from there I just placed it on the board. The way the board is it can lay on the edge on a table so it does not even need a hanger for it. I like how quick it was to do and just like that it is done.
This is an oak board I picked up last year at a close out place. The paint is a Lowe's sample I also picked up last year and have not done a thing with it.
Since doing this sign, I thought it needed a little something more. I found this string at Hobby Lobby that has some beads on it and leaves. I strung it in the center and hot glued it down. I love how this turned out.
Here is a before and after pic.