Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Cupcake toppers

Using my Silhouette Cameo I did another print and cut, for these Frozen cupcake toppers.  I opened the topper photo in the Silhouette program and then I traced the outside and I  lined the trace up with the photo so that I can print it and then cut it out.  I was very pleased how well it not only traced but, cut, Then all I had to do was glue two back to back along with putting a toothpick in between.

I ordered a dozen cupcakes and I had 6 frosted in a light blue to look like frozen ice color. Our granddaughter really liked it a lot.







For the two year old we had them decorated in dark purple and I traced a circle around the photo and did a print and cut just like the Frozen ones above.  Both of the granddaughters really enjoyed the cupcakes along with the little toppers.


No comments:

Post a Comment