Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sublimated Pillowcase

I came across some 100% polyester pillowcases and thought it would be nice to make a photo pillowcase for our daughter.

In one of my Facebook pages someone posted about this site.

 www.neoformix.com/Projects/WordHearts/   I used this site to put my granddaughters, son in law and daughter's name inside of a heart.

I opened Photoshop and designed one half of the pillowcase with two photos and I placed half of the heart so I could see how it would line up.

I did the same thing on the other side. Then I printed it out using my SG800 sublimation printer.  I used the larger paper and then we lined it up  and pressed it for each photo and the heart. 

It came out really good and it is so soft.  I know my daughter is going to love it.  She has seen it but, not in person.  I hope this will help her since she is in the Navy and underway.  She misses her family so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment