Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Sublimated mugs for my Navy Mom Friends.

Using designs I have in my Silhouette Cameo program I put the cut designs together and added the colors I wanted them to be.  Then I printed it using my sublimated printer.  A few of them had some blurs on them.  So my husband and I made them over again.  Found out the mug press was not tight enough, the second time they worked.

Had not planned on sending the messed up ones. but, knowing these two wonderful ladies I knew they would love the cups just as they are.

Here is the front of one of the cups.

 Here is the back.
I also made this same design in a blue but, I put it in the mail and forgot to get a photo of it.

Here is one I made for another Navy Mom along with the one above. This only has one side to it. I am very pleased with the color of this and how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment