Friday, November 6, 2015

Personalized ornaments.

I have seen these ornaments at Michael's every year.  I never see my daughter's name or my grand kids names let alone mine.  Well the other day I found my name, along with my husband's and son's.  I purchased three with our names and four blank ones so that I can put my daughter's family names on them.

Using my Silhouette Cameo I cut out in vinyl their names and then I also cut out the year so all of the ornaments have our names and year. Below is what the ornament looked like before I added the vinyl.

The names I cut out are larger than the ones that has the name already that is why I purchased four so they would all be the same.


 Here is what they look like with the names on them.


Here is the back with the year.
Then here is the ones that already had the names on it.


Just added the year to the back.
I make glitter ornaments and other stuff but, I have always liked these and I am so happy that I did this and everyone has a personalized ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment