Monday, October 12, 2015

Updated Bathroom Mirror

I have this old bathroom mirror and I noticed it was rusting on the bottom.  I do not have the money to replace it so I decided to find a way to fix it up and look better.

I took some blue vinyl and cut out waves.  I put this on the bottom of the mirror and it looked OK but, it needed something more.  So I took some tone colored vinyl and cut out some shells.  Really pleased with the way it turned out.  The first photo is with just the blue wave, the wallpaper is with shells and the top of the walls are light blue and the bottom is tan.  It is to look like sky and sand or water and sand.



Here is the next one with the shells added to the sides.

Here is a side view showing the end result along with the wallpaper and my warmer.  Love how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment