Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Second Granddaughter's Birthday Card

At the end of this month it will be our second granddaughter's first birthday!  She arrived the day after my birthday.  Her name is Tifa and I started calling her Tifa Turtle before she was even born.  So I made her a cool turtle card that I purchased from the Silhouette store.  I came across some card stock at Tuesday Mornings, that is called water colors.  It is so pretty and cool I knew it would be perfect for the card.

For the eye I used the back of the card stock that I had used for the shell and I used the black part of the eye from the same card stock. This was just so easy all I had to do was put it together. Really like the different colors and how it looks.

Here is an update, I was working on baby wipes cases for my granddaughter's and I decided to add a bow to the turtle card. 
Her birthday is Friday and a box went out today it is due to arrive on Wednesday.  Love how the bow looks on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment