Here is what the bear card looks like and I wanted to try and do the same thing with the monkey card.
Some of the parts would go behind and some would go in front. Then with my husband's input I took the back layer and mirrored it above. Then I took the two pieces and lined them up just past the bow shadow.
Then I took the middle out of the bear card where it is marked for a fold. I copied that over to the monkey card and put it on. So that it would cut out and have the dotted lines for easy folding.
I took the monkey design and placed it over the bottom layer to make sure that it fit the bottom layer and was not too big or too small. I did not have to change the size at all.
I cut it out and was so happy how it worked. Here are some photos of what I did. First photo not really good but, you can see how
Once I was set with my design, I started gluing parts but, not to the body. Then little by little I had all the parts glued and then I was ready to put it on the body.
So happy with how it turned out. At the last minute I thought the monkey's stomach needed something and I cut out the number 2, I used the green color that I used for the flowers stem to pull those colors together. I measured the size with the circle for the stomach.
I have not made envelopes yet and this does not fit the envelopes I have. but, this is going in a box so I will just create something for it.