Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Walking Dead / Daryl Dixon Glasses

I am writing this on May 4th, 2015 and it will be published on May 13th, after I return from my trip. This coming weekend a family friend will be graduating from college in GA.  We are so proud of her and all that she has accomplished.

My husband and I wanted to do something different for her graduation.  So we decided to etch the character Daryl Dixon from the Walking Dead series on some glasses.  Then we will put some money inside with the glasses.  She is a huge fan of this show and we are so pleased with how they turned out.

In one of the Facebook groups I belong in someone uploaded a file of Daryl Dixon. Using my Silhouette Cameo I set it up to cut out the design.  Then I decided to place a square around the image so that it was all set to just weed and place on the glass and I had plenty of material to cover the glasses.
We still used some tape to cover areas.  I used Armour Etching creme and I let it sit for 30 mins.


Here is a photo of the end result, I cannot wait until she sees them.  We know she is going to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment