Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Shirts for Girls Trip

I am writing this on May 4, 2015 but, it will not post until May 13th.  A very close family friend will be graduating college in GA on May 9th.  What she and her family does not know is our daughter is coming down from VA to surprise everyone.

The plan was for my husband and I to drive from MS to GA.  Our daughter is driving from VA with her two daughters both under the age of two.  Her husband cannot make it, so it was just going to be the three of them.

Then I decided that I would fly to VA and help her out by driving with her to GA.  Then drive back with her and fly home a couple days later.

Our friends have not seen our second granddaughter and some have not seen our first granddaughter so this will be a lot of fun to surprise them.

I wanted to make some matching shirts for my daughter, granddaughters and myself.  Normally I do not like to match anyone but, I thought this would be cool.

It took a while to come up with a design but, once I did I was so happy with what I picked and how everything turned out.

Using the holographic rainbow material and my Silhouette cameo I cut this out and ironed it on our shirts. Here is a photo of all of them.

They all look a like except the youngest granddaughter's which is on the left in the photo, turned out with more green color.

Here is the front of our shirts. Using Siser Easy Weed and my Silhouette Cameo I cut out an anchor and then added our monograms. The first photo is the granddaughter's and the second photo is my daughter and mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment