Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Onesis and Little girl shirts.

A Navy mom friend of mine became a grandmother for the second time.  I wanted to make a little something for her new grandson and for his sister.  I found this free adorable pattern at the Silhouette school and have been wanting to try it.

I love the color I picked and how this turned out.  The baby was around 5 pounds so I knew he could fit the newborn.
I then made a second one with a 3-6 months onesis.  I really like how this one turned out.
He is lucky to have a big sister and I wanted to do something special for her.
Then I made her another one, the first time I did this the castle was crooked.  Then I purchased a another shirt and had to use different colors. It looked good until I realized that I forgot to remove a part that was a window.
It bothered me so much that I cut out all the windows and the letter and covered them with the same color as the word princess.  I did not line them up perfectly but, I still think it is very cute.  Her name begins with an A but, it is also cut that it reads A princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment