Saturday, March 21, 2015

Easter Buckets for the G-Babies


Talking to my daughter, I realized she was not planning on keeping the girls Easter Buckets but, instead is going to let them play with them. With that said, I decided not to decorate them in an Easter theme but, a sea theme.

The buckets are from the Dollar Tree and the vinyl is cut out using my Silhouette Cameo. I already had all the designs.

First I cut out some waves, the pink one is for my first granddaughter and the purple one is for her sister.

Next I added a Whale and a Dolphin. My daughter prefers not to have the girls names on items.
So instead I took and just cut out their initial on the tale of the whale and dolphin.

Then I added an octopus to each one.

I also added two starfish to each side of the octopus.



From here I added a couple fish and some sand dollars.



I put the photos all together in Power Point.


Love how these turned out and I know that my G-Babies will enjoy them. One is almost 2 and the other one will be 1 this summer but, they should last awhile so that the little one can enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment