Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Birthday gifts

My friend's birthday is today, March 17th which is also St. Patrick's Day.  I have been waiting to post so items I did for her until today.  I wanted to wait until she actually received her gifts.

I found this flask at Target and it was so cute I picked it up right away. Then using my Silhouette Cameo I cut out her name in green vinyl.  It looks like it was purchased that way.  She really liked this.

 The I took a Dollar Tree cutting board and I had a design I purchased from the Silhouette store that had some hearts and shamrocks.  I cut the design out, instead of just layering on top I actually used the subtract tool and the parts fit with the bigger heart and this made it all lay flatter.  It was new to me doing this but, I learned so much and I am happy to try it again.

Then I Googled Irish Blessings and I found one that I really liked, I also liked how the font looked so using my Silhouette Cameo I traced it and then I used some nice green vinyl and cut it out.  I remembered to mirror it and place the design on the back of the cutting board so she can either use as decoration or as an actual cutting board.  Put some white paper behind for the photo.

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Chelsea!  May you all have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment