Tuesday, February 24, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Decorations.

I finally  finished my St. Patrick's Day decorations.  I found this cute favor basket in the Silhouette store and I downloaded it.
 This is Design ID #75087 and it is called, shamrocks trio mini favor basket.  I cut two of them out and and changed the colors.  From there I added some green rocks and some Rollos candy to make it look like gold.

Here are photos showing what is inside.

Then I purchased this little bucket and I picked up another one for the other side of the table. I did the same thing with the green glass and Rollos.  I put some plastic bags in the buckets so they glass and candy would come to the top.


I put some green and white fabric flowers along with some shamrock picks in the bottles on the table.

I purchased an Irish saying from the Silhouette store and instead of doing it in vinyl I just printed it out on photo paper and placed it in a frame.
 Here is a photo of everything all together, I like how it turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment