Saturday, March 7, 2015

Up Date to my printable vinyl sign.

On my wine sippy cups I had to print the saying again since the first one messed up.  When I did this I had a lot of space left over and I did not want to waste it so I put this saying on the vinyl along with some colored circles.  This is all weeded and ready to apply,  just not sure where I will put it. This is re-positional vinyl so I can put it on something and remove it pretty easily.

I may find a piece of wood and paint it and put this saying on it and hang it in my office next to a sign I purchased in Coronado CA.  That reads I'm a hybrid I run on wine and chocolate.

I already had some wood that I purchased awhile ago.  Today, I painted it white and I only did one coat I like the way the wood looked once it was dry.  I had already weeded the excess off so I just took some clear contact paper and transferred it over to the wood.  Here is the wood before I painted it.

Now with white paint drying, it dried flat not glossy.
I measured to make sure that it would fit and look balanced. The circles are just using up the printable vinyl so that it does not go to waste.
Here it is all done, I just need to get a hanger on the back and it will be all set.
Really please how it turned out. 

1 comment:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance. ป้าย ระยอง

    ReplyDelete