Saturday, January 31, 2015

Water bottle label

I have seen many of the water bottle labels showing how much water you have drank and how much more you need to do.  I am trying to drink more water, so I decided to get a new water bottle and put one of the labels on it.

Through a lot of trial and error, I was finally able to get the right size and get the water showing it going down.  I cut this six times because I was cutting it way to small and it was just not working.

I got a few files from different groups I am in on Facebook and using my Silhouette Cameo I cut this out in vinyl.  Once I finally got it cut for the right size, I did not want to mess it up so I had my husband weed it and place it on the bottle. 

I am pleased how this came out.  When it was all done I had a nice area on the back for a inspirational saying.  I had some flourishes on the top and bottom but, for some reason it just was not working.  So for now I am leaving it the way it is.  I also ran out of the yellow but, had some lime green and I think it looks good.




No comments:

Post a Comment