Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Dollar Tree night light

On one of my Facebook groups I read where people are purchasing night lights that already have a design on the.  But, they use pure acetone and they can get the design off really easy. So I purchased some Dollar Tree night lights with the design and tried it for myself.

My husband had some pure acetone and the design came off so easy and clean.  From there I just picked a design for the light. Here it is all cleaned and ready for vinyl.

Using my Silhouette Cameo I cut out the design that I wanted.  I made sure to measure so that it would fit.

Here it is with the light off.

Now, with the light on.


My daughter received this today and she had no idea that I made.  She absolutist loved it, this just made my day.

1 comment:

  1. going to have to try this thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete