Friday, January 9, 2015

Dish Towel Recipes

I wanted to put some of my mother in laws recipes on some dish towels and give them to my sister in laws and my daughter.  I thought about using my Silhouette Cameo and tracing it but, was not really sure it would work out using heat transfer material.  Plus, I wanted to show the recipe cards.

Then I found in my closet some iron on t-shirt material.  I used my Silhouette to put the front and back of the recipes together. Then I sized them up and I mirrored the image and just printed them out and ironed them on. I did not use the Silhouette to cut it out I just kept them as a square and ironed them out.

They were very well received, my mother in law has been gone for 10 years. She was a wonderful person and is missed everyday.  I was so happy to do this for them.  I gave them the towels along with the heaven ornament.

I actually delivered my daughter's to her and she was so moved she cried when she seen her Grammy's handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment