Through a lot of trial and error, I was finally able to get the right size and get the water showing it going down. I cut this six times because I was cutting it way to small and it was just not working.
I got a few files from different groups I am in on Facebook and using my Silhouette Cameo I cut this out in vinyl. Once I finally got it cut for the right size, I did not want to mess it up so I had my husband weed it and place it on the bottle.
I am pleased how this came out. When it was all done I had a nice area on the back for a inspirational saying. I had some flourishes on the top and bottom but, for some reason it just was not working. So for now I am leaving it the way it is. I also ran out of the yellow but, had some lime green and I think it looks good.