Thursday, December 18, 2014

Wood Sign

Hubby and I went shopping at a second hand store, I was looking for any kind of items I could use for crafts.  We found these nice pieces of wood that just needed to be sanded and varnished or painted. They are a bit more expensive than going to a hardware store. 

I really wanted some kind of sign with the Wise Men Still Seek Him.  I was working on my own design then the Silhouette store had a huge sale so I went ahead and purchased the file.  But, I liked the style of font that I was using so I combined files.  I used the wise men and the font that I liked.

I staggered the words around the wise men to have it read up and down and not left to right like you normally read.  I planned to do a gold star and my husband said to do it in black then it is all like a shadow.  I am very pleased with how this came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment