Sunday, December 21, 2014

Vinyl and tile for my kitchen

I purchased the saying at the Silhouette store and I really liked it but, I did not want it on an ornament where I only see it at Christmas time.  So I put it on a 6x6 tile, I picked the blue and yellow combination to match kitchen which is yellow and cobalt blue.

Here is a photo of the tile that I used, I picked it up at Lowes.


Using my Silhouette Cameo I cut it out.  Before applying I cleaned the tile with rubbing alcohol.
Here is my design all cut and weeded and ready to be placed on the tile.  It is done in a nice blue, my kitchen is yellow and blue and it is going to go nicely in there.

When I applied it I went from the bottom up, in doing that the top was shifted to the right.  There was a nice little space at the top left.  So using my Silhouette Cameo I cut out a yellow butterfly.  I am really pleased with how this looks.

I decided to watermark the photo, to hopefully prevent anyone from coping this photo.  This saying is very popular and can be purchased in the Silhouette store.


No comments:

Post a Comment