Saturday, December 20, 2014

Our 2014 ornament.

When my husband was helping me pick colors for our family's ornaments he picked a blue one for our daughter.  However, when I seen that it matched the color we were using for our tree this year I told he she is not getting this color and to pick another color.  I wanted that color for our tree, it was a perfect match.

So I just finished our ornament and here is a link to how I did the glitter with photos and steps it is really easy and so much fun. http://nelliebee133.blogspot.com/2013/10/glitter-ornaments.html

Once the glitter is all done then I pick a design and cut it out in vinyl using my Silhouette Cameo. I just was not sure what to put on this one especially since I did the G-Ma and Grampy established ornament for last year. 

I played with a couple different designs and I came up with this snow man and I am so pleased with how it came out.  I then glued ribbon around the cap and glued the cap to the ornament.  Then just tie matching ribbon. 


Here is the back, I love the choice of the white with the blue glitter.

Here it is on our tree.

This photo shows it up close, did not realize we have a 2012 dated snow couple but, they look good together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment