Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Wine Glasses

I seen this done in a group I belong to on Facebook.  I loved it so much I wanted to try and do it. I made two sets and I am going to cut the vinyl out and put on transfer paper and send to my daughter in Virginia and she will glitter the glasses.

To do this, you clean your glasses, then you pour a little mop & glo in the glass.  Turn the glass to it's side and gentle swirl the mop & glo around until the entire inside is coated.  Once it is coated wipe off any that may have gotten on the outside and the rim.

From there pour the glitter in and turn the glass to the side just like you did with the mop & glo.  Pour out the excess.  Then let drain, I let them drain for a day.  Once done you vinyl how you would like.

With my husband's help we decorated four glasses.  One Frosty The Snowman, Rudolph,Grinch, and Santa.  For The Frosty The Snowman I cut out on photo paper and attached with some E6000 glue,

The fuzzy on the top of the Grinch and Santa is a boa that you can get at Michael's.  I also got the pipe cleaners for Rudolph at Michael's.   Then you just put a votive candle on the top.  Below are tow photos one with candles and one with out.




No comments:

Post a Comment