Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cookies and Milk for Santa

I have seen different cookies and milk for Santa and wanted to make one for my G-Babies.  Knowing that the charger plates and vinyl are both not food safe I decided to get a clear plate and put the vinyl on the back of the plate so that the vinyl does not touch the cookies or carrots.

I used a candle plate from Michael's I had a 50% off coupon and it is 10.5 inches it is also heavy.
For the milk I used a Starbucks frappuccino bottle.

I asked my daughter if she wanted the carrots for the reindeer added and she said she did and here is the end result. Cannot wait until my daughter gets them. 

I felt the bottle needed something more. So I added some washi tape to the top.  It was done in red and white first but, it looked more pink and just did not look good.  I then added some snowflakes, since the snowflakes are light blue I decided to use blue washi tape.  I then added to snowflakes to the plate.  Below is different views of the bottle I put some white paper in the bottle so it would show up better.

Below is a photo of the plate and then with the bottle and plate together.

No comments:

Post a Comment