The second time I got it off and weeded with no problem. Then I was on the phone with my daughter and I just looked at it and felt it was on the plate straight but, it was off and you could not read the words. So I ended up taking it off. Lucky for me it was not hard to take off for it did not cure yet.
Here is what it looked like. I had added snowflakes to the rim thinking that would work but, still did not like it and of course it was not centered.
So I just decided to put a oval behind the pattern and cut it out in white then place the design on top of the white vinyl. Here is the end result, I think it has too many snowflakes and maybe too much white but, my husband really likes it and it is for us.