Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Replacing Dymo labels

I have had the Misto oil pressure containers for awhile.  I love using them instead of the sprays you buy.  I had a label on them for years that I made with my Dymo label maker.  Problem is the oil got on the label and it started falling off.

In stepped the Silhouette Cameo I felt if I put a vinyl label on it not only would it look nice it more than like would stick better and longer.

So I took my two Misto's apart and cleaned them really good.  Then I put them back together. I then, made nice labels for them so I know which one is which. I know the Olive one is a little crooked but, it is all good. Below is the before and after.

4 comments:

  1. I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts.Visitor Badges for DYMO Labelwriter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passion the site-- extremely user friendly and lots to see!
    Visitor labels DYMO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    dymo labels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, it’s my first go to see at this website, and article is genuinely fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of posts.
    Direct Thermal Visitor Passes

    ReplyDelete