Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall glitter bottle

I have this bottle that held Maple Syrup and once it was empty I really wanted to decorate it.  Was not sure what I was going to do.  I really wanted to put glitter in it like I do the Christmas ornaments.

Here is the bottle before I did anything.
So I took a little mop and glow and placed it in the bottle.  Then I gentle moved it around and drained it. Here is the link to my original blog: 
http://nelliebee133.blogspot.com/2013/10/glitter-ornaments.html

Then I cut out an orange vinyl leaf.  I felt it needed more so I cut out the word Fall in a maroon color and placed it over the leaf.  Then I just found some gold ribbon and tied it around the neck of the bottle.  I tucked some fabric leaves behind the ribbon.  Below is the end result.

It is simple but, charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment