Monday, August 11, 2014

First Vinyl Tiles

I have been wanting to do vinyl on tiles seen so many cool designs.  My husband and I was out doing errands and I we started looking at the tiles and we both thought the 12x12 were just too big.  We liked the 6x6 ones.  We picked up just two of the white high gloss ones. I had found two designs that I wanted to do, one was for my daughter and the other was for a friend of her's that took care of my granddaughter when my daughter went into labor.

This is the one I made for my daughter and it came off in one piece of vinyl and I just lined it up and placed it on the tile.  I did clean the tile with rubbing alcohol before applying the vinyl. She was so thrilled with this and I was so happy how it turned out.



Here is the one I made for her friend, I love how this also turned out.  I made them the day before I was due to fly out to VA to meet my new granddaughter.  I brought them on the plane with me and they made it safely.  I did not get to meet her friend she was sick so we just dropped it off. I had heard later how much she liked the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment