Monday, July 14, 2014

Cutting board for glue gun

Someone on in the Silhouette group I belong to on Facebook mentioned using the smaller cutting boards for a glue gun.

So I picked up one to use next to the coffee and I wanted one for my glue guns.  It is just the right size to have.  I found a photo of a glue gun and traced it using my Silhouette Cameo and then I cut it out in bubble gum pink.

I made sure to mirror the image so that it would show in the direction I wanted from the other side.
Cleaned the board with rubbing alcohol and let it dry while I cut out my design.

Once the gun was on the board I thought it would be cool to put some words on it so I cut out the words packing heat in a nice light green color then I mirrored it and them placed on the board.

Now, I have a better place for my glue guns to sit.

Here it is with my two glue guns on the board, and yes I do own a pink glue gun. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment