Monday, July 14, 2014

Anchor on shirt

When I purchased this shirt, I wanted to put an anchor on the pocket.  I just thought it would dress the shirt up a little bit.  The shirt was on sale at Victoria's Secret and I normally wear a medium but, when I put it up to me it was huge.  I picked up a small and so happy I did for it was a perfect fit. 

I already had the anchor I just cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo.  I used HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) it is the Siser Easy Weed and it is just that easy to weed.

I measured the pocket then I made the anchor a little smaller so that it would sit in the center and not take up the entire pocket.

I just used a regular iron on highest setting and no steam.  I had a piece of tile under the shirt and I just pressed the iron no moving it around.

and here is the end  result.



No comments:

Post a Comment