First I cleaned the outside of the jars using a Mister Clean Magic Eraser.
From here I added a little bit of white paint along with a small amount of water.
Then I set them outside to drain the excess and to dry.
Well, I live in South Mississippi and it is very hot. The paint did not dry and the middle bottle the paint actually drained completely out.
I brought them inside and I poured more paint in. I think I will be looking for another type of paint for this acrylic just would not adhere to the inside of the jar in a smooth pattern or dry. I ended up going and getting a bigger jar and just pouring in a bunch more and rolling it all around trying to coat it.
I spray painted the lids black and the lids bubbled up due to being so hot outside, so glad this is being made for me.
Today, I cut out some light green vinyl and then I put yellow ribbons on the jars. They are going in my kitchen which is yellow and Navy blue. I want to do this again I just have to think of a better way to paint the inside of the jars.
Here the bottles are all set and ready for vinyl.