The first one I made was just a test to see if it was going to work. After the trouble I had I wanted to make sure. It worked and I was happy and ready to move on to the next one.
Then I took some Navy blue glitter and sprinkled it all over the words. I was able to take the excess and put it back in the bottle.
I had a balloon with no string but, I also had some layered balloons. I erased the balloons from the two different strings. Then I cut out the balloons. At first I had them coming out of the top of the card but, it did not look good then I put them on the side and group a large balloon with a small one.
To finish it off I added Dad at the bottom using an offset for the red and then yellow letters sat on top. Here are some photos showing the different views.