Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Red Solo Cups

I was in Wal-Mart the other day just picking up a few things and I came across re-usable red solo cups for just a dollar.  They had some lime green ones also.  I picked up two and thought they would be cool to put in my son's birthday box.  He is in the Navy stationed in Naples Italy.

While shopping he just happened to call me and I asked him if he would like them and if he wanted them as is or did he want me to put some vinyl on it.  He wanted his name so everyone knows it is his cup and he thought it would be cool to have the line from the song on it.  So here it is, very easy to do just cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo and took transfer paper and transferred the words and placed them on the cups.  Not perfect but, it is all good he loved them and that is what matters most.

As you can see I put the name on different the second time, I like that one better.



No comments:

Post a Comment