Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Decorating my Silhouette Cameo

I had seen different photos where people put vinyl on their Silhouette Cameo and even through I have a dust cover for it I thought why not it would be cute if I can come up with something I really liked.
Well, I like Tinker Bell so I put her on there along with the saying Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust.


I did this a couple months ago but, I also wanted to do the control panel.  It is in the Silhouette Cameo library and it is very simple to cut out.  I had some glitter paper that I used once and did not like how it dulled my blade and it got glitter everywhere but, I still kept it.  I decided to use the glitter paper to cut the control panel, I thought it would look cute like pixie dust.

Here is a photo of it all together.  I know that it is just a Silhouette Cameo machine but, it was fun to decorate it and brighten it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment