Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Super Mom Cup

I have a daughter and a son and they both are serving in the U. S. Navy.  My daughter will be celebrating her first mother's day and I wanted to make her something.  I seen on Pinterest some cool cups and I followed the link to All things thrifty and this was the cutest and coolest gift for my daughter.  Here is the link:

http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/2013/05/super-mom-cups-happy-mothers-day.html

When I first did this cup, I actually cut the center of the heart and around the S out so you could see through it but, it just did not look good.  I went and got another cup from the Dollar Tree and made another one.  This time I just laid the S right over the heart.  I also did an offset and had two colors on the cups it was not as stressful and hard to do as I thought it was going to be.  I am so excited for my daughter to see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment