Saturday, March 29, 2014

Changing out Scentsy bars.

My friend sells Scentsy and she showed me the scents and warmers and I was hooked.  I love the different warmers and scents.  I was looking at an easy way to change out the scents. I first took the melted Scentsy and would either pour it back into the container or pour it in the trash.  This was quite messy.

Then I started putting the dish in the freezer for a short time and then they would could come out real easy.  What I did not like was getting the warmer that cold and then heating them up.  I was afraid the warmer would crack.

So I came up with a solution that works every time.  I have metal shish kabob skewers, I took one of them and was able to lift the Scentsy out no scratches to the dish and no mess.  Below is photos showing step by step what I did and how easy it is to do.

Here is a link to my friend's Scentsy site you can order online and it will be shipped right to you. She and I do not live in the same state.  https://meltyours.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home


 







2 comments:

  1. You can just throw a cotton ball in there to absorb it then throw it out or put it in a baggie with holes and put in the bottom of sock drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I love putting them in drawers but, I put them in little bags.

    ReplyDelete