Saturday, March 8, 2014

Onesis for my Grandbaby

So my daughter Cassandra and family drove from Virgina to Florida to visit my son in laws family. Then they drove from Florida to Mississippi to visit us.  While here my son in law and granddaughter got to experience their first Mardi Gras.  I also made some onesis for my granddaughter.

One I made a stencil using my Silhouette Cameo and I painted the design.  I later outlined the yellow words with black ink so it would show better.
Then I made this one using the heat transfer material and my Silhouette Cameo.

Here are the other two that I made also using my Silhouette Cameo and heat transfer material.
My daughter is a huge Star Wars fan and her daughter is named Jaina which is a Star Wars Character from the books.  The other one my husband seen and he liked it so I made it for her.


A photo of all of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment