Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ribbons and Ornaments

So I decided that I wanted to use ribbons for my glitter ornaments instead of hooks.  I also took and glued ribbon around the cap and then tied a ribbon to the cap.  I have not put vinyl on many of them that is going to be the next step.

I should have done the vinyl before I did the caps and ribbon but, it is okay it will all work out just fine. So here are my glitter ornaments with ribbon.  I did two square ones that are plastic they need more Mop & Glo and glitter to really stick.  But, I do like the way they all turned out.

The one with the Nativity scene was a gift but, it came out crooked so I will keep it and just do another one on a different shape so that it can lay flatter.  The last photo I have not found the color ribbon that I would like for them but, I will.  I got lucky and found a perfect match to the pretty pink glitter ornament.



No comments:

Post a Comment