Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Daughter's Glitter Ornaments.

My daughter lives in Virgina and is in the U.S. Navy, she is married with a 4 month old.  She works long hours but, she still managed to make some glitter ornaments.  I have posted different crafts and she never did any of them but, this one she really liked and felt that she could do it. 

I just wanted to post her results and to show you just how quick and easy it is to do and they come out so pretty.  Just Mop & Glo and some fine glitter. Below is the first ones she did, I really like the shape and the colors.

The complete step by step directions is the post labeled glitter ornaments.
Dated October 26, 2013

 
Here is another set she did, she is thinking she will add ribbon to use as the hanger instead of a hook.

This last photo is of all of them she did.  I really like the different sizes and colors.  She did a really good job.  She likes how quick and easy it is to do it and how beautiful they turn out.

I have some more ornaments in different shapes and I will be doing some more soon. Happy crafting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment