Friday, August 2, 2013

Scentsy

I have not blogged lately because, I have not been doing any projects. Just relaxing and trying to catch up with things since going to VA to see my new granddaughter.  I did want to let you all know about my friends website. 



Check out my friend's website, she is a Navy wife trying to make some extra money selling Scenty.  If you like candles but, not the flames you will love these.  Unlike the ones in most stores these scents last and come in a variety of scents.  They carry all kinds of warmers, from large to ones that you plug directly into the outlet.  There are lots of items to choose from, you will not be disappointed.  It is easy to order and it will be shipped directly to you.  Right now there is a sale on most items to make room for the new fall collection.  Go check out the site, you will love all that Scentsy has to offer.
https://meltyours.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment