Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pool Noodle Wreath.

I seen on Pinterest where you can make a wreath using a pool noodle. Here is the website link I followed: http://foxhollowcottage.com/2013/07/pool-noodle-wreath-tutorial-a-diy-craft.html

 So I thought I would give it a try.  I got two pool noodles from the Dollar Tree.

Then I bent it into a circle and secured it with packing tape.
 I went to Hobby and I purchased some burlap ribbon and of course I had a 40% off coupon.

 It did cover the noodle but, you can see some of the color of the noodle but, once I cover it then it will be fine.


I was not sure how I was going to decorate the wreath.  While shopping at Hobby Lobby I found this cute scare crow that was on sale plus, I had a 40% off coupon.

 I purchased some flowers from the Dollar Tree but, I needed more so I picked up some from Dollar General for $3.00 and I got two bunches and that was just what I needed.

Then I just started arranging them and hot gluing them on the wreath.  I also added some of the leaves. I am pleased how it turned out and how easy it was to make.


Update to my wreath.  Once it was on the door it just seemed to need something in the center.  I found a couple of cute little signs at Hobby Lobby they were 40% off I only paid $5.31 for both, then I just tied one to the wreath.

Here it is completed and hanging on my front door.





No comments:

Post a Comment