Monday, June 17, 2013

Redneck Wine Glasses

While up in Chicago for my son's graduation from Navy boot camp, I seen these Redneck glasses in the Brass Pro shop.  I opened up the box to see how they were made and my husband could not get over me doing this.

A few weeks later, I was in the Dollar Tree with a friend and I noticed they had mason jars and candle sticks sitting on the same shelve and I picked up some right away. While waiting in line a brother and sister asked if I was going to make Redneck glasses.  I told them that was exactly what I had planned on doing.  They said they got one for their dad and paid over $30. dollars.

I had never seen this before and then after I got mine I seen all kinds of them on Pinterest.  Here is my first set, I did not do anything fancy I just glued them together.  I have given one set away and I have two that I am getting ready to mail out.  But, before I do I am going to have my husband drill a hole in the lid for a straw.  Here are some photos of the first two I made.  I will do an update when I get the holes drilled and they are ready to go out.





Here is the project all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment